70% of employees plan to leave their jobs, says survey
JANUARY 22, 2014
Nearly seven in 10 employees are looking to leave their jobs this year for better careers, a survey found.
Malaysians are not just switching jobs to boost their careers but the decision to leave also hinged on “uncompetitive salary” (55%), “lack of recognition at the workplace” (35%) and “lack of trust in senior leaders” (21%), revealed the 2013/2014 Randstad World of Work Report.
“It is important that employers understand what motivates their employees and engage with these motivations.
“This will help business leaders inspire their staff to perform at their best, remain in the company and protect very valuable intellectual property,” said Jasmin Kaur, director of Randstad Malaysia.
If you are contemplating leaving your job now, perhaps you may not need to do so YET.
What might be more assuring would be a steady income from an alternative source
where it is YOU who writes your increments and bonuses
In the beginning and working part-time, holding two jobs might seem difficult, but eventually nothing beats:-
– FLEXI HOURS WORK-LIFE
– WRITING YOUR OWN PAYCHECKS & INCREMENTS
– ENHANCING YOUR LIFESTYLE AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY
– CREATING YOUR OWN RETIREMENT FUND
– OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ALMOST ANYONE AND EVERYONE
– WINNING PAID HOLIDAYS AND OTHER INCENTIVES
– GROWING IN KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS IN AREAS OF LAW, PYSCHOLOGY, BUSINESS, FINANCE and everything else.
Call me to find out how the world of Insurance & Financial Planning can help you, and those whose lives you touch, lead better lives